I'm Steve Goucher, a Farm Bureau Financial Services Agent in Peoria, Arizona. As an industry-awarded member of the 2022 Million Dollar Round Table, I have proudly dedicated 27 years to helping people like you protect what matters most. I look forward to helping you find customizable coverage and prepare for your future. Together, we'll create a plan that's right for you.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you protect what's important to you. Let me share some information about myself.
My wife, Thelma, and I enjoy travel and spending time with our families. I am blessed with three daughters and five granddaughters.
Education & Experience
I graduated from the University of Arizona in 1978 with a B.S. in Agricultural Economics.
I have been with Farm Bureau Financial Services since 1995.
Prior to joining Farm Bureau, I was in banking for 16 years, specializing in commercial and agricultural lending.
My family has been involved with the Arizona Farm Bureau and Farm Bureau Insurance Companies since 1973.
I moved to Arizona from Oklahoma in 1965 at the age of 9.
I have been licensed in Arizona for property-casualty, life and health insurance since 1977.
Registered Representative since 1996.
Financial Advisor since 2008.
• The Arizona Agricultural Education/FFA Foundation, Past President of the Board of Trustees
• Alpha Pi of Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity, Treasurer
• National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Member
• Maricopa County Farm Bureau – Agent Board Member
• Maricopa County Fair – Board member
• Peoria Chamber of Commerce - Member
• Agribusiness Council of Arizona – Member & Past President
• Farm Bureau Agent’s Association, Arizona Chapter Treasurer
• Peoria High School, Panther Pride Band Boosters Club-President
Awards & Achievements
MDRT Member (Industry Recognized)